Your favorite breweries from around the Triangle will be paired with one of our corporate teams to make a custom beer for Hops for Hope on Saturday, September 22, 2018. Join us at the Raleigh Beer Garden to taste them all and vote for your favorite for the People’s Choice Award. Participants also compete for Critics’ Choice, Brewer’s Choice, Most Creative, and Top Fundraising Team awards. Check back soon for the official 2018 brewery line up.
Brewery registration for 2018 is now open. Please complete the official commitment form and download the info sheet below to learn more about this year’s event format. In order to allow more breweries to participate and increase flexibility, we are not requiring casks for the beer event. Please work with your team to design a unique beer (not what’s already on tap) or customize an existing recipe. You can use a cask, keg, barrel, custom can run, or any other format, as long as you bring at least 11 gallons to taste at the event. The more the merrier!
2017 BEER AWARD WINNERS
- Critic’s Choice Beer Winner: Brewery Bhavana and Vines Architecture. Second place: Trophy and Dude Solutions. Third place: Bond Brothers and CAPTRUST.
- Brewer’s Choice Beer Winner: Oak & Dagger and Bamboo Realty
- People’s Choice Beer Winner: Sub Noir and Atlantic BT (the unicorn beer). Second Place: Trophy and Dude Solutions. Third Place: Big Boss Brewing and Beertersweet (friends and family team)
- Best Beer Name: Samanage and Gizmo Brewing Company, beer name: Covfefe.
- Most Creative: Atlantic BT and Sub Noir