Triangle Hops for Hope 2017 is on Saturday, September 23 from 2-6 p.m. in the back lot of Raleigh Beer Garden. We’re expecting more than 900 guests for a day of fun and beer to raise money for Children’s Flight of Hope. This year’s event will feature 25 teams and their one-of-a-kind casks made with the local breweries. General admission tickets are just $25 each and include entry to the event, a tasting glass, cask list for unlimited tasting and live music. T-shirts and merchandise will be available for additional purchase.
The back lot will be tented for this event, but it is a gravel lot so please wear appropriate footwear. Food and water will be available for purchase in the tent and restrooms will be available. Guests can also take advantage of the full bar, menu, and facilities indoors at Raleigh Beer Garden. There is no special parking available, but click here for a list of nearby parking garages. As always, don’t drink and drive!
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
- Entry and re-entry into Hops for Hope
- Tasting glass and cask list
- Unlimited tasting of the 25 unique casks brewed just for this event by our teams and the most competitive local breweries
- Meet the brewers of each brewery in our lineup
- Vote for your favorite beer for the People’s Choice Award
- Live music
- Support Children’s Flight of Hope