HOW IT WORKS
Hops for Hope pairs each corporate team with a local brewery to come up with a totally unique beer – creativity is the only limit! The $350 registration fee includes ten team members, SWAG, the cost of your cask, and tickets to Hops for Hope. Limit one team per company this year. Click here to download the team information sheet for full details. Register online and find the team member information form below.
We’ll pair your team with a brewery to create your beer, fundraise for CFOH, and maybe even sweep the awards! Awards like Critics’ Choice, People’s Choice, and Top Fundraising Team are all up for grabs.
BENEFITS TO YOU
Hops for Hope is a great team-building opportunity. Employees get to work together to create their own beer, build a relationship with a brewery, come up with a fundraising plan to support a great cause, and engage in friendly competition with other top companies in the Triangle. Team members also get official Hops for Hope gear and early entry to the event included with registration.
In addition to the employee and community-relations benefits of participating, this event is an opportunity to align your organization with a national brand that is changing the lives of sick children. What could be better than that?
2016 HOPS FOR HOPE CASK CHALLENGE TEAMS
- Team 3C! – 3C! Packaging and Deep River Brewing Co. – $9,783 raised for CFOH.
- Pour Like an Eagle – Carolina Eagles Hockey and White Street Brewing Co. – $5,841
- Crew Legality – American Airlines and Aviator Brewing Company – $2,308 raised for CFOH.
- Citrix Share More Beers – Citrix and Fullsteam – $2,195 raised for CFOH.
- Barley Legal – Peak Resources, Inc. and Neuse River Brewing Company – $1,462 raised for CFOH.
- BruteForce – Friends & Family Team and Brueprint Brewing Company – $1,425 raised for CFOH.
- The Boone Team – The Boone Team at Real Estate by Design and Crank Arm Brewing – $1,407 raised for CFOH.
- Atlantic Beer Team – Atlantic BT and Sub Noir – $1,136 raised for CFOH.
- Winners Winning – Atlantic BT and LoneRider Brewing Company – $1,115 raised for CFOH.
- Hoptrust Beer Advisors – CAPTRUST and Bond Brothers – $935 raised for CFOH.
- Perkins+Will Brewery Architects – Perkins+Will and Lynnwood Brewing Concern – $700 raised for CFOH.
- HPG Hops Counters – Hughes, Pittman, and Gupton, LLP and Nicklepoint Brewing – $600 raised for CFOH.
- Turn Down 4 Hops – Friends & Family Team and Compass Rose Brewing – $400 raised for CFOH.
- Greater Raleigh Emerald Society – Greater Raleigh Emerald Society and Fortnight Brewing Company – $320 raised for CFOH.
- Krash 21 – Krash Creative and Brewery Bhavana – $297 raised for CFOH.
- Brew-Tang Clan – Samanage and Carolina Brewing Company – $281 raised for CFOH.
- TIS Brew Crew – TIS of The Carolinas, LLC and Raleigh Brewing – $243 raised for CFOH.
- Local Beer Lovers – Friends & Family Team and Big Boss Brewing Company – $173 raised for CFOH.
- News & Brews – Triangle Business Journal and Haw River Farmhouse Ales
- Master Your Craft – Maurer Architecture + Empire Properties and Gizmo BrewWorks
- BrewBuild – Maurer Architecture + Atlantec Engineers and Trophy Brewing Co.
- Citrix Brew Crew – Citrix and Double Barley Brewery