HOW IT WORKS
Hops for Hope pairs each corporate team with a local brewery to come up with a unique beer – creativity is the only limit! The $350 registration fee includes ten team members, SWAG, the cost of your brew, and tickets to Hops for Hope. Click here to download the team information sheet from 2017 for more details. Team registration for 2018 will open soon, contact us to be placed on the waiting list!
We’ll pair your team with a brewery to create your beer, fundraise for CFOH, and maybe even sweep the awards! Awards like Critics’ Choice, People’s Choice, and Top Fundraising Team are all up for grabs.
BENEFITS TO YOU
Hops for Hope is a great team-building opportunity. Employees get to work together to create their own beer, build a relationship with a brewery, come up with a fundraising plan to support a great cause, and engage in friendly competition with other top companies in the Triangle. Team members also get official Hops for Hope gear and early entry to the event included with registration.
In addition to the employee and community-relations benefits of participating, this event is an opportunity to align your organization with a national brand that is changing the lives of sick children. What could be better than that?
2017 HOPS FOR HOPE CASK CHALLENGE WINNERS
- Top Fundraising Award Winner: First place: 3C! Packaging, raising over $8,300. Second place: Last Call for BNC, BNC Bank, with over $7,300. Third place: Dude Solutions with almost $4,000 and company matches from them are still coming in.
- Critic’s Choice Beer Winner: Brewery Bhavana and Vines Architecture. Second place: Trophy and Dude Solutions. Third place: Bond Brothers and CAPTRUST.
- Brewer’s Choice Beer Winner: Oak & Dagger and Bamboo Realty
- People’s Choice Beer Winner: Sub Noir and Atlantic BT (the unicorn beer). Second Place: Trophy and Dude Solutions. Third Place: Big Boss Brewing and Beertersweet (friends and family team)
- Early Fundraising Award Winner: BNC Bank
- Most Individual Donors Award Winner: BNC Bank
- Best Team Spirit: SEPI Engineering
- Best Beer Name: Samanage and Gizmo Brewing Company, beer name: Covfefe.
- Most Creative: Atlantic BT and Sub Noir
2017 HOPS FOR HOPE CASK CHALLENGE TEAMS
- Team 3C! – 3C! Packaging and Deep River Brewing – $8,372
- Last Call for BNC – BNC Bank and Lynnwood Brewing Concern – $7,402
- Dude Solutions – Dude Solutions and Trophy Brewing Co. – $3,230
- Vines Architecture – Vines Architecture and Brewery Bhavana – $3,100
- HSRC – Holly Springs Run Club and Bombshell Beer Company – $2,587
- Beer Money – ARCA and Brice’s Brewing Company – $2,210
- Beer Buds – Friends and Family Team and Fortnight Brewing Company – $2,142
- Precision Hops – Precision Hawk and Vicious Fishes – $1,767
- Team CAPTRUST – CAPTRUST and Bond Brothers – $1,570
- HPG Hops Counters – Hughes, Pittman, and Gupton, LLP and Nickelpoint Brewing – $1,371
- SEPI Fermenters – SEPI Engineering and Construction and LoneRider Brewing Company – $1,194
- Hops and Props – Vector Aeromedical Airborne Critical Care and Top of the Hill – $1,000
- Atlantic BT – Atlantic BT and Sub Noir – $962
- Samanage – Samanage and Gizmo BrewWorks – $740
- AAviation Libations – American Airlines and Aviator Brewing Company – $725
- The Durty Duezen – Duezy Productions and Durty Bull Brewing Co. – $560
- Peak Resources – Peak Resources, Inc. and Southern Peak Brewery – $530
- Pabst Design Group – Pabst Design Group and Clouds Brewing – $465
- Beyond A Reasonable Stout – Strauch Green & Mistretta, PC and White Street Brewing Co. – $358
- Beertersweet – Friends and Family Team and Big Boss Brewing Company – $352
- BooCrew – Bamboo Realty and Oak and Dagger Public House – $322
- Team INE – INE, Inc. and Brueprint – $182
- Knights of the Ale – Heart+Hammer and Compass Rose Brewing – $64
- Kane Realty – Kane Realty Corp. and Neuse River Brewing –