HOW IT WORKS
Hops for Hope pairs each corporate team with a local brewery to come up with a totally unique beer – creativity is the only limit! The $350 registration fee includes ten team members, SWAG, the cost of your cask, and tickets to Hops for Hope. Click here to download the team information sheet for full details. Find team resources below. Team registration for 2017 has closed.
We’ll pair your team with a brewery to create your beer, fundraise for CFOH, and maybe even sweep the awards! Awards like Critics’ Choice, People’s Choice, and Top Fundraising Team are all up for grabs.
BENEFITS TO YOU
Hops for Hope is a great team-building opportunity. Employees get to work together to create their own beer, build a relationship with a brewery, come up with a fundraising plan to support a great cause, and engage in friendly competition with other top companies in the Triangle. Team members also get official Hops for Hope gear and early entry to the event included with registration.
In addition to the employee and community-relations benefits of participating, this event is an opportunity to align your organization with a national brand that is changing the lives of sick children. What could be better than that?
2017 HOPS FOR HOPE CASK CHALLENGE TEAMS
Click on the team name to access their fundraising page to donate.
Click here and visit the “Teams” tab to see live fundraising totals and team standings.
- Team 3C! – 3C! Packaging and Deep River Brewing
- AAviation Libations – American Airlines and Aviator Brewing Company
- Atlantic BT – Atlantic BT and Sub Noir
- Beer Buds – Friends and Family Team and Fortnight Brewing Company
- Beer Money – ARCA and Brice’s Brewing Company
- Beertersweet – Friends and Family Team and Big Boss Brewing Company
- Beyond A Reasonable Stout – Strauch Green & Mistretta, PC and White Street Brewing Co.
- BooCrew – Bamboo Realty and Oak and Dagger Public House
- Dude Solutions – Dude Solutions and Trophy Brewing Co.
- Hops and Props – Vector Aeromedical Airborne Critical Care and Top of the Hill
- HPG Hops Counters – Hughes, Pittman, and Gupton, LLP and Nickelpoint Brewing
- HSRC – Holly Springs Run Club and Bombshell Beer Company
- Kane Realty – Kane Realty Corp. and Neuse River Brewing
- Knights of the Ale – Heart+Hammer and Compass Rose Brewing
- Last Call for BNC – BNC Bank and Lynnwood Brewing Concern
- Pabst Design Group – Pabst Design Group and Clouds Brewing
- Peak Resources – Peak Resources, Inc. and Southern Peak Brewery
- Precision Hops – Precision Hawk and Vicious Fishes
- Samanage – Samanage and Gizmo BrewWorks
- SEPI Fermenters – SEPI Engineering and Construction and LoneRider Brewing Company
- Team CAPTRUST – CAPTRUST and Bond Brothers
- Team INE – INE, Inc. and Brueprint
- The Durty Duezen – Duezy Productions and Durty Bull Brewing Co.
- Vines Architecture – Vines Architecture and Brewery Bhavana